Australian in HK: Where will same-sex marriage take HK?

Google "Ontario Bill 89" to read about a new law that lets the state take children from Canadian parents who oppose their children medically changing their gender. If a primary student says, "I want to have an operation to be a boy/girl", parents must agree.